CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hot Tubbin' In The Snow!






We had so much fun at Grandma's house that I think the kids lost their minds!! They were sitting in the hot tub and decided it would be a good idea to go lay in the snow. The thought of it made me so cold, I couldn't watch! I think Grandpa Keith was the instigator here, or at least the example because he was the first one to lay in the snow.....CRAZY!

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

Ana...the blog looks great. It was so fun to see you guys. Love ya!

Mrs. Wright said...

Ana,. ..this looks FANTASTIC! I'm excited for you to have this. Now we can see what you guys are up to in Vegas-ville! =-)

The Bertagnoles said...

Ana, I found your blog through Jenny, I hope you don't mind!! :} Your blog is so cute! Your family is gorgeous!