CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Malak's Birthday




On to the cake......he wasn't sure at first what to do, but once he tasted that sweet frosting, there was no stopping this kid! He went to town eating ALL of his little cake and throwing as much as he could all over the floor and grandma's walls. He devoured the entire cake! But he paid for it later. He spent the whole night throwing up! I guess his little body couldn't handle all the sugar. I felt so bad for him! Other than getting sick, I think he had a great birthday! I can't believe he's 1 already. It's going by way too fast for me!







We went up to Grandma's house to celebrate Malak's 1st Birthday. We thought it would be easier to take our tribe up there than expect everybody to come for his birthday so we spent the weekend with Kieth and Hariella. We were opening presents and Malak was bored....he wasn't sure what to do, but his siblings kept opening everything for him. He loved his presents once they were out of the paper, but wasn't sure what to do with them when they were wrapped. We had a lot of family members there and it was fun to spend time with everyone.

0 comments: