CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hawaii





We are in Hawaii! This is for sure the most beautiful place on earth. We decided to bring the kids on a family vacation since we didn't get to take one last summer because Malak was born. We have wanted to return to Hawaii with our children for years, but just never have. It is my favorite place to be and I'm pretty sure my children will adopt that mentality! We are having so much fun!
The kids did really well traveling. We left Las Vegas at around 6:00 in the evening. I think the excitement kept everybody awake longer than I expected, but for a 6 1/2 hour flight, they did amazing, especially Malak. We arrived at around 9:40 local time and went to get our rental car.
We drove to the north shore and we are staying in Turtle Bay which is absolutely beautiful and very quiet. We have a 2 bedroom condo that sleeps everybody very comfortable. In fact, we have room for at least 2 more people....any takers on the next trip??? The first night was a little rough, only about 2 hours sleep for mommy and daddy. We didn't have a crib for Malak. We trained him too well not to sleep with us and we paid for it the first night, but went quickly to get a crib the next day and Malak slept wonderful!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

Whooo-Hoooo! You made it! I'm so glad you posted some pics! I'm anxious to see some of all of you hanging out at the beach! I'm in sync with you. ..Hawaii is a wonderful place to be!

Kelli said...

Ana Marie! This is your long lost bud Kelli (you know from high school...remember?)! How the heck are you? I'm so excited I found your blog (my latest obsession) and don't ask me how-cuz I don't know?? But I'm sitting here practically crying cuz I'm so happy to "see" you and your gorgeous family! Could you/your kids be any cuter? I don't think so! Have fun in Hawaii and I'd love to hear from you...We need to catch up!