CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oahu Day 1-3




This is the first day that we were in Oahu. We woke up early and went to the base first to check things out and get our tickets for the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was fun to just drive around on the island and look at everything. It is such a beautiful place to try to absorb it all is hard. The PCC was alot of fun. We went in the afternoon for the Luau and the big show so we didn't wear the kids out in one day. We decided to go back the next day to visit the villages. The evening show was amazing. One of the best fire dancers I have ever seen. I enjoyed watching the kids try the poi poi balls and the stick games from New Zealand. I think it's exciting to learn about the beautiful culture from Polynesia and my kids thought it was very interesting. I think Jamie just liked all the half naked girls!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I love the pics Ana! Looking at them brought back many memories for me. As a student at BYU-H we spent a lot of time at PCC. It is a tropical paradise! I'm glad you liked it. I wish I would have known,...I probably could have got you FREE tickets. Aloha oe!

Jenny C said...

Ana...you look great and your family is so cute. Jamie is so old!

Mrs. Wright said...

We missed you all this weekend! Hope you enjoyed conference!