Jamie decided he wanted to run a marathon on Thursday and signed up for the race on Saturday. I thought he was crazy because he hadn't been really training or anything besides soccer which ended over 2 weeks ago. But he signed up anyway and kicked butt! He came in 3rd in his age division and ran the marathon in 47 minutes! I couldn't make it to take pictures because I had to work, but I was very proud of him none the less! He's been a little sore for the past 2 days, but said it was all worth it. He's thinking he might run track in High School now that he's figured out he likes it and is good at it!
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




5 comments:
Wow! Thats insane, good for him! I wish I was able to do something like that !!!
Hi! I found you're blog through Holly Bean! :) Cute blog!! Kaylee and some others have them from my site to. It is fun to see the blog world!
Great job on run! Thats so great for him!
What an amazing feat! that is so awesome for him!! He will be addicted now-a good long rum has a way of getting into your blood ;)
What a stud. I hope you are really grilling those chicas that want a date with that boy.
Did you forget to call me back? I think you did. I tagged you and I miss you!
Post a Comment