On Saturday night James and I went to his Christmas Party at Treasure Island. I usually hate these things because everyone is drunk and acting crazy. This year was no different, but I had a great time with my husband. We didn't have any kids to hurry home to, so we stayed out until almost midnight! That's very late for us old timers. We danced and danced and just really enjoyed each other's company. I had to change my attitude about his parties because last year he didn't invite me and went by himself! He's too dang handsome to go unaccompanied to those kind of events so I was very glad he invited me this year! We got to sit at the table with the Commander of the Squadron who James works for and all 3 First Shirts. It was alot of fun and we all had many things in common with our children, which made for great conversations. I was a little hoarse when leaving from shouting over the music all night long, but enjoyed it none the less. I am grateful for the military these days and for the security that we have being a part of it. It's been good to our family and we'll probably be around for a while longer so I'm glad that James likes it.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago





5 comments:
That's a great picture of you and James! Glad you had fun. Merry Christmas Ana!
OMG Ana, what an awesome picture!! You both look great! And of course your hair... darnit Ana, why can't I ever get mine to look as cute as yours does, ARGH! I would kill for your hair!!!!
WOW! What a GREAT picture of you two! This looks like it could be posted on the front of a model magazine! I'm so glad you two take time like this to get away and spend time with each other. Its been so fun to be around you during Christmas. Hopefully we will get a little more time to talk at our New Year's Party! Love ya!
You look stunning! You guys are such a great match!
Awww...you two look so in love. I am glad to hear you got asked to the Christmas party this year. You two deserve a break from the madness and I'm glad to see you enjoyed the evening together. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment