I think my favorite part of the 4th of July is getting up at the crack of dawn and watching the balloons take off in Provo. It's been a tradition ever since I can remember and I love sharing it with my children. It was a little early for the kids but once we got there they enjoyed it too! We got there right on time we thought but we had missed most of the beginning. All of them were taking off by the time we got to the park. JaNae and Jason were the only ones that went with us this year, the rest were party poopers! But we had a blast with Russel and Rylee. After all the balloons took off we went to McDonald's and had breakfast keeping with tradition. Then we met up with everyone else down in Provo for the Parade.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment