Kai started in Mrs. Evans morning kindergarten class with all of his favorite friends. He is so excited to be there and really thinks he's grown up. He's sleeping in his bed all night long and has been for a while-which makes me ecstatic!! He's already reading and can almost keep up with Madelyn. She's been a good teacher for him. He's been coming home so excited every day about all the things he's been doing--wait until he realizes he has 12 more years of this...
Madelyn started 3rd grade with Mrs. Fuller and she also has alot of friends in her class. In fact when we took them all we were worried about Maddy feeling less important than Kai because we both wanted to drop him off at Kindergarten. But when we got there she threw her backpack in line and disappeared!! I literally had to go find her to try and take a few pictures for the blog!!
Malak hasn't seemed too phased by being alone with mom for a few hours. When we took Kai to Kindergarten, Malak saw Lisa (Kai's teacher) and took off running to her. "I go see Lisa" was all he could say. He really loves her and she is so sweet to him. I'm grateful that 2 of our kids have been taught by such a wonderful teacher so far. Now if I could just get Malak on a good nap schedule...he wants to wake up at 5:30 and is ready for his nap at 10:30 which doesn't give him any time to sleep before we have to go pick up Kai. I hope it all settles in soon.
After school on Tuesday I picked up Kai and took him to Olive Garden with Daddy. He's been bugging me ever since I went off of Gluten Free if I could PLEASE take him there to eat. I surprised him after school and he was so happy that he was eating at his favorite restaurant.




4 comments:
Argh! I miss Goynes and my little carpool crew! Your kids are always photogenic and adorable.
You guys sound busy! Youre OFF gluten free? I hope it is helping you! Youll have to tell me about the change.
Looks like fun! Can't believe you have 3 of them in school now! Wow, how'd that happen! They look happy and that's what matters!! Have fun with Malek! :)
They look so grown up. Super cute pictures! I hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!
Post a Comment