



Not really...he's not really rebelling, he actually freaked out when he realized how short his hair was going to be on the sides. It was quite traumatic for him. (hee hee) He decided he wanted to do something crazy for the end of school. So as crazy as he is, he decided to get a mohawk!! Little did he know I would really do it for him and not be upset that he wanted to! Bring it on!! I wanted to bleach it out and get really crazy but he's a chicken! After our little stressful episode of creating the mohawk, he actually liked it. All of his friends at school started calling him Mr. T...I didn't think there was much resemblence but I guess that's the only other brown person they've ever seen wear a mohawk. Whatever. He didn't want to cut it off today before church...he had grown attached to it. But he leaves for EFY tonight and I couldn't let him be at BYU with a mohawk. What kind of mother would I be?? :)
Part 2 of these pictures are all the nasty owies on the side of his face. He was riding his bike and somehow totally crashed!! He is so banged up. His shoulder took the worst of it. I almost got sick as I was cleaning it- and I don't have a weak stomach at all. I felt so bad for him. The funny part of it is that he has matured quite a bit because he used to be the biggest pansy when I would try to clean a wound or give him medicine or anything, and I wasn't here when he had his fall, so I couldn't help him. He had to do it all by himself and it was really hard for him, but he didn't cry and told me later that it was payback for all the years he was difficult with me. My baby is growing into a man...it's seriously hard to learn how to let go.
4 comments:
I love it! That's so funny. It is a lot of work to get a mohawk even. I gave Phil one for Halloween last year and he kept it for almost a month. It's funny that the boys love them so much. Love you miss you!
Doug and I had so much fun reading your new posts. Kai is growing up so quickly! Jamie is a hoot! If you didn't know him one would probably think he is rebelling with that haircut. It's neat that you give your children freedom to be who they want to be. Your right,...Doug and Jamie could be twiners with their owies! It's just good we didn't see any broken bones. Keep a postin'!
My mom freaked when I died my hair with Kool-aid the last day of school. (I was slightly retarded)You and Jamie have an awesome relationship.
better late comment then never, worst thing i ever did with my hair that my parents didn't like was shave it. like full blown morpheus shave. had the glassess to match. in fact i still have those shades.
Post a Comment