CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jamie's Triathlon



Watch out ladies---he's only 15!! You have to wait until November 17th for him to be legal to ask out on any dates....and you all have to go through ME!! I will be his event coordinator!!



Jamie and his Teachers quorum have been training for a triathlon!
It's part of a scouting merit badge and seemed to be something these boys enjoyed so for the last couple of weeks they have been training for this race. Jamie is the new president of his quorum so he's been the one encouraging every one and getting them ready for this event. I sometimes try to figure out if this stuff is for Jamie or James. I think big James enjoys this just as much as his son does.( if not a little more.) Anyway last saturday they headed out to the base to actually have the competition. I thought the leaders were going to compete-I would have paid money to see all the old fatties trying to do this but they "had to clear the course and make sure the boys were ok." Whatever...:) Jamie finished 1st in overall time but each event was won by a different friend of his. They had to compete in running, swimming and biking. Not to mention in at least 106 degree weather which made it very hard!! I am always proud of Jamie- he amazes me quite often and for his reward his leaders bought him an awesome knife that he can use at Scout Camp! Good Job Jamie!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ana!!!!! It's Erin :) I can't believe I found you on here! I didn't know you did a blog....... the kids are so big, I can't believe it!
When did they grow up???? Email me woman, or call.... princessofvegas@aol.com.
Miss you!!!!

Erin

Erin said...

Hey mama! Email me at the aol email I posted so I dont have to blow up your comments here ha ha ha!!! I have missed you so much!! And your new little one I haven't met yet is too sweet! They all look so much alike lol.

Kirsten said...

Ana,
It's Kirsten! I stumbled across your blog...Wow, Jamie is a cutie! When he turns 16, they'll be lined up out the door! Your kids are beautiful...I don't think I've met your new one. I am going to put you on my blog list.

Kirsten

Krista said...

Holy muscles!!! Dang, he's grown!! What a cutie;) Why do you have to have surgery?