I wanted to let my family members know how grateful I am for all their love and support. The weekend of Maddy's pageant was so stressful and without the help of my family, it wouldn't have been as fun and exciting for us. Grandma and Kieth helped so much. They just did everything to keep my house running....alot of work!! They also kept the kids happy and laughing all the time. Malak had his first taste of coke in a sippy cup!! Who does that?? Liz and JaNae were so much help with the kids. My children love their aunts so much. We all fight about who is Kai's favorite when they are here, but we all know JaNae is his favorite when it comes down to it. I think Liz is building beautiful relationships with my kids and I am so grateful for her. I know she really loves them.
Grandpa and Richard always help out so much as well. Richard is our personal computer guy and we really put him to work over the weekend. Everything has broken since he moved- so he definetly put in over time for us and we are grateful. Grandpa just helps wherever is needed...mostly holding babies and playing with the kids. He tells great stories and they love his imaginary characters. He takes them to the world of make believe and they love that!
Carl and Danielle are always so good to support us in everything we do. It's wonderful to have family that we know we can call anytime and they will be there no matter what is happening in their lives. I am grateful to them for their unconditional love and support and hope to be able to return the love always. I missed the siblings that couldn't make it and realize how important it is to take advantage of any time that we can spend with them. I love you all and am so grateful to be your sister and daughter. Thank you all for your love!!




1 comments:
Oh my gosh, how crazy and great to hear from you! I had no idea you had a blog, and I really enjoyed reading it and catching up a bit. Your kids are beautiful, and you look great too! Clarify for me though, how many do you have, and how old is your oldest?
Thanks for your sweet comments. I would love to stay in touch! My email is jam2722@yahoo.com
Jenny McKasson
Post a Comment