We had so much fun!!! It was so nice to go for 3 days because there was no stress. We didn't have to hurry for any ride and we could just take our time and do whatever we wanted. I don't think I will ever go back to the park on a weekend, because it's a completely different experience during the week. The crowds are not huge and my anxiety level stayed normal...definitely worth the kids missing 2 days of school for! We saw so many characters and the kids were just mesmerized! Malak was fine as long as somebody was holding him..there was not a lot of love for the characters but he didn't freak out as bad as I thought he would! Did Ialready say that I love Disneyland??
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




2 comments:
I will NEVER go in the summer or on weekends again. YOu're right, it's actually enjoyable. Plus, the churro lines are shorter. ;)
hope that was the california disney, otherwise i might b a lil upset if u were in florida and didn't drop me a line. j/k. good to see you guys had fun.
Post a Comment