

I honestly cannot believe that Madelyn is 8 and Kai is 5. They have just grown up so fast--I want to slow it all down. They are so gracious about sharing their birthdays and I am grateful that most of the time they love each other. Madelyn doesn't think he's her present anymore- I guess she's figured that one out. We used to tell her that Kai was born on her birthday as the best present she could ever have--she's doesn't believe us anymore but she's still good to share the day with him.8 Things I Love About Madelyn:
- She is very helpful with EVERYTHING!!
- She is very easy going and generally goes with the flow...
- She is so very thoughtful of her family and friends and always does nice things.
- She is very independent--does something when I tell her to.
- She loves to put Malak to bed, including bathing him.
- She loves to read her scriptures and say her prayers
- She teaches me alot of things.
- She works very hard in school and never complains about her homework!
These are just some of the many things I love about my only daughter. I hope that as she grows up we will remain close and become more patient with each other. I hope she will want me around in her life to help her through difficult times and that we can have a relationship as she grows. I cherish my relationship with her and love her so much. Happy Birthday Madelyn!




6 comments:
That was a sweet post. She's beautiful! Hope you had a great birthday, Maddy!
Madelyn is probably one of the easiest going kids her age I know, not to mention one of the most beautiful girls too. I feel bad that I forgot to wich her a Happy Birthday in carpool yesterday. Tell her Happy Birthday and that I can't wait for her baptism!
Ana, Hey Girley! Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm so happy to have happened upon you! Maddy is GORGEOUS! I see you have a new little one that I don't know---what a doll! Congrats! Come peek at our sight too---my how fast our children grow! Kim
she is breathtaking, and what a sweet girl! i can't believe your kids are so grown up! are we getting old?
She is absolutely stunning Ana!! Come visit again soon, we miss you!
Cute blog! Thanks for the chat this morning - we'll have to keep in better touch! No more stressing about CVS! :)
Post a Comment