

Again, I cannot believe my little man is 5! The days of staying home with mommy are all gone-now he just wants to be big enough to go to "real school". When he woke up on his birthday the first thing he said was, "Now I'm big enough to go to Kindergarten! Yea!" He is such a smart little boy- I hope he's not bored in Kindergarten--hopefully he won't be let down. (ha ha) He's very gracious as well to share his birthday with Madelyn--he always lets her have the limelight-since she's the princess. He's going to make a great husband one day already getting this concept..5 Things I Love About Kai
1. He's a great big and little brother--happy to be the middle child.
2. He loves to learn-his little brain never stops! He asks sooo many questions!
3. He's so good to do things the first time I ask him
4. He loves to spend time cuddling and talking--may he never grow out of that!
5. He's got the cutest little smile that melts my heart REGULARLY!!
When I gave birth to Kai- I finally realized what all my mom and friends were talking about when they told me that the love between a mom and son is unique. I feel so much love for Kai sometimes I can't even describe it. He is my heart! I hope you have a wonderful birthday big boy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment