I have thoroughly enjoyed Halloween this year! I decided to go all out and decorate the whole house and make it as fun as possible. The kids and I had alot of fun decorating and scaring everyone. In fact, we did so much shopping this year that Malak would wake up and say, "Let's go look at scary Halloween stuff!" We went out early to get the kids their outfits and we were all looking forward to the actual holiday.
The Fall Festival at school was great fun. They had alot of new games and stations and even a train that took you through a scary little cul de sac. Jamie got to come and work the games as part of NHS to get work hours in. It was fun to have him there with all the high school kids. One thing that I realized is that Madelyn is really growing up. As soon as we got there she disappeared and we didn't see her the entire time! She was off running with her friends and having so much fun she didn't want to hang out with her boring parents... We got to hang out with Lisa and Blake and we had a great time!
Trunk or Treat this year was also a blast...although I missed most of it. I got stuck late at work and so James and Jamie had to take the kids but then James got called into work so Jamie was there with the kids. Malak was connected to his friend Taya all night long and wouldn't let go of her. They are "best friends". And they went everywhere together holding hands. It cracks me up how much bigger Malak is than her...she is actually 4 months older than him. Kai and Tony of course were hanging out as well and having a blast. I am so grateful that they have good friends!


Halloween was actually a pretty low key event. We spent the afternoon carving pumpkins and getting the kids ready for trick or treating. Madelyn ditched us again and went with her friend Delaney and we took the boys out to get their candy. Two of Jamie's friends met up with us to Trick or Treat and then we went back to the house to watch Nightmare Before Christmas and answer the door to hand out candy.
I decided tonight I will never let her put make up on for real...she will never need it! She looked about 20 years old after I put mascara on her. I'm in big trouble...




5 comments:
You are on the ball with your blog, girl! You're house was all spooked out this year. Madi's costume was killer! Miss you guys!
So So Cute! Malak is so funny-he makes me laugh. I'm glad you had fun-so did we. I will post soon about ours. Your house was so cute and so were you. Grandpa and I even dressed up and he went out with the kids and I passed out candy
They were all adorable! James will have to keep his shotgun handy in a few years. She is absolutely beautiful!
Great decorations Ana! Way to go at keeping up with your blog too! Glad to see you all had a great time!
Cute decorations! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Love ya~!!
Post a Comment