His Court of Honor was very special. Grandma and Kieth surprised us and drove up from Payson. Carl and Danielle were also there to support him and that was so nice. He asked Bishop Ewing to speak and Brother Ipson to give the Scout Charge while his Dad and I had to give some remarks as well as Jamie. I don't think any mother should have to speak at things like that. It was very hard because I was very emotional! We also showed a slide presentation and that was what made me so emotional...he's grown up so much. President Moody and Bishop Williams made some wonderful comments about Jamie and scouting and the meeting altogether was just great. We are so proud of Jamie!
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




1 comments:
Congratulations Jamie! So proud of you! I got goose bumps looking at the pictures of your court of honor. Good work.
Post a Comment