I was fortunate enough to have my dad invite me on a Mediterranean Cruise with him for a week! My Dad won the cruise with his company Mitylite for being one of the the top salesman. There were 18 of us altogether that went. It was quite the undertaking to leave my family for a whole week but my mom volunteered to help out so I took her up on it. We drove up to Utah on Friday the 25th of September for Jared and Angela's wedding. Then early Saturday morning James drove me up to Salt Lake to pick up my dad and then on to the airport to catch our flight to Barcelona! We arrived very early in the morning after a grueling flight through NYC, but were picked up by the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for a guided tour of Barcelona. They took our luggage and delivered it to the Pier which really made things easy for us.
After a long flight...
We saw some amazing views of the city and the Olympic buildings...
La Familia Sagrada was an amazing Cathedral that is still under construction. I couldn't get over how large it was and it still has so much more to go...
After touring Barcelona we went to the Pier check in and get on the ship. We had every intention of going back out and spending more time in Barcelona but we were so tired when we got settled we fell asleep!! We woke up in time to say goodbye to Barcelona and this was our room for the week...




4 comments:
Ya some new news from the Pemberton family!! I got home from work, started my homework and Stasha told me that I needed to look at your blog. She said she enjoyed her conversations with you today Ana. This blog stuff is a lot of work, that is why I don't do it, but you women are talented with this kind of stuff. We are excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving.
What a fun trip! We just did the Mediterranean a month ago and LOVED it! I'm glad you had fun and that your family survived without you! :)
I love reading about your cute kids and all their adventures, mischief and accomplishments!
Keep it up! :)
What beautiful pics! How fun to get away for a week. I want to go to the Mediterranean way bad! We are taking our whole family (10 of us) on the Mexican Riviera cruise in January. Never been on a cruise, any words of advice?
I'm so glad you updated your blog. I wish there were more pictures of your cruise-maybe they will come later. Kieth is starting to talk about England, the Olympics, and a cruise in 2012. I just hope it happens.
Post a Comment