I went grocery shopping and left Malak home with Aunty Jaynelle while he was taking his nap. When I got home Kai and I were casually talking and he asked if Malak went with me shopping...I said no and wondered what was going on because Kai said he wasn't up in his bed. So we all go upstairs to find out what happened.. and this is what we found.
He had gotten up and gone to the bathroom. I guess he had to go #2 and took off all his bottoms but didn't put them back on. He climbed into the closet maybe to hide his naked little butt and ended up falling asleep....
He didn't think it was very funny when he woke up and we were snapping pictures of his butt!! Ha Ha!!
(After reviewing the pictures I decided not to post the naked ones... a little too much was being revealed of my poor son's anatomy)




1 comments:
That is TOO funny! What a cutie!
Post a Comment