
Because I wanted to go see KA.. I decided to take James with me for Valentines Day! We have been wanting to see the show for a very long time and this was the perfect opportunity. They had a really good deal going for locals and we took advantage of it. We have seen most of the other Cirque Shows and looked forward to seeing this one. I must say we were NOT disappointed! It was amazing. I leaned over to James during the show and told him I wanted to be a Cirque performer in my next life....they can do amazing things with their bodies! We had a wonderful date night and enjoyed dinner before hand.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




2 comments:
How fun! I haven't seen any of them so maybe when we get home we can do it together. I need to see some pictures of the kids. Please post some. I love you!!!
Fun for you! I've seen KA. Did you see O yet? AMAZING!!!! You will DIE!. you're so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment