We went and had lunch in the park with the Evans and Otis families during Spring Break. Except for the crappy weather, we had a blast. The kids all get along so well and adding candy to that- who can go wrong? We went to the Butterfly park and it has changed so much. They have added a big amphitheater area that was secluded from everyone else and it was the perfect place for our hunt. The big girls hid all the eggs and the little kids got to find them all. It was so much fun!These pics are of Malak throwing a fit because I wouldn't let him eat any more candy! He was running away from me and every time he stopped, I snapped a picture... little stinker!! He wouldn't look at me though.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




2 comments:
Fun! and I love the picture with the baskets on the heads :) cute!
I tried to print some of these pictures but can't but they are adorable. I love Malak when he is mad!
Post a Comment