
We didn't do much on Valentines Day-- but James did show up with the kids at work and brought me beautiful flowers. He brought me my favorites...Lilies! But it was funny because I was looking at the bouquet when we brought it home and he said "your favorite flowers for my favorite wife" and I was looking and looking and couldn't see my favorite flowers! The lilies hadn't opened up yet ( I guess I've never noticed what they look like closed). He had to point them out to me and remind me that they were my favorite flower! Thanks for looking out for me honey! You are the best Valentine any girl could ask for! We also got up early on Sunday morning and made Belgian waffles for the kids with strawberries and whip cream. We wanted them to know they were special to us on Valentines Day.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




1 comments:
Orchids are my favorite as well! I had an orchid bouquet for my wedding. Utah was having an unseasonable cold May when I got married and it was so cold outside while we were taking pictures. The next day the orchids were brown and wilted. They had gotten way too cold! :( So sad, so good thing you live in Vegas!
Post a Comment