CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Malak's First Playdate!



I can't believe I haven't had a real playdate for my poor kid yet but decided it was time for him to make some friends of his own. He really thinks that all of Kai's friends are his and he wants Tony and Blake to come over every day to play with him. He doesn't understand that they are in school and have a life of their own. So we decided to invite cute little Logan Hanshew over. I figured Logan could handle Malak and they would play well together. They did indeed! They were so fun! In between having to translate for each other and wanting to eat everything in my pantry they did very well for the 2 hours they were together. I was quite impressed. They go to Nursery together and they are both pretty tough boys as well as spoiled so they handled each other very well. I can't wait to have him over again!

1 comments:

jenorme said...

How fun! Avery needs to get her own friends too. I need to warm up to the idea of another 2 yr old running around though.