CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation



I was so sad that I didn't get to go to Kai's graduation but luckily James took a video and a lot of pictures. Kai was so adorable. All the kids got to dress up as what they wanted to be when they grew up. Kai wants to be a skateboarder...hopefully he'll make a lot of money one day! The program was so cute. They sang many songs and even did a song in sign language. All of the kids got to announce what they wanted to be and it tied into the cutest song. I am so proud of Kai, he really loved Kindergarten. It helped a lot that one of his favorite people was his teacher. Mrs. Evans has taught both Madelyn and Kai and has done such an amazing job with both of our kids. She is moving to a new school and I am beside myself that Malak won't have her as his teacher, but she will still love close by us at least.
Kai has become such an amazing reader. He is really into reading and as long as I don't push too hard he will do it almost every night. He's really grown up this year and become very independent. I really hope one day he will sleep in his own bed...but that honestly might take a miracle so I won't hold my breath. I will be grateful that he loves school and that he is a good student. He will be going to 1st grade in August and we are finally switching to 9 month school! I am so happy about that and very excited that he will have Ms. Batista who also taught Maddy. She is very patient and kind. Congratulations on finishing Kindergarten, Kai. I am very proud of you!

1 comments:

deveney said...

Woo hoo! Go Kai!! Good luck, you big 1st grader! :)