These pics are of him when he just joined the Air Force....hasn't changed much has he? OK just the mustache....thank goodness!!
Well my sweet husband is getting very old! He turns 36 today and I coulda sworn it was 35....he just keeps getting better and better with time! I have to say I feel bad because I wasn't in much condition to be celebrating with him. I wanted to do so many things for him but time just got away from me having to have surgery. But I wanted to let him know how grateful I am that I've been able to spend the last 10 years of my life with him. We actually met 10 years ago this weekend here in Las Vegas! He was trying to put the charm on and luckily Hariella caught it because if it weren't for her there would be no Pemberton family. My mom was such a sucker for James...she still is! He just grins at her and she melts. (Ladies man) He has his way with most people because of his sweet personality and tender heart. I married a huge teddy bear with a chocolate smile!! He is an amazing father and husband and I knew by watching what a good daddy he was to Jamie that I couldn't go wrong if I married him. He has proved me right! I couldn't ask for a better man to raise our children with. I love the way he treats Madelyn and shows her every day how she should want to be treated by her own husband. The boys look up to him for so many things. I know he is Jamie's hero...and well deserved. Kai thinks he is one big jumping bag and Malak is learning the way to his dad's heart. He is so kind and tender to our children and patient....he is way more patient than me. Heavenly Father knew I needed him and I am so grateful that he sent James to me!! He is the ultimate gentleman. He ALWAYS opens the car door for me and any door in my path. He walks on the outside of the street to shield me from harm and always pulls my chair out. I am so amazed by him every time and never take it for granted because I always feel special to him. He has such blind faith. He knows our Heavenly Father and loves him. He respects his priesthood and always honors it. I look up to him in so many spiritual ways and learn from him regularly about how to love unconditionally and accept what we don't always understand. He is my rock, my strength and my happiness.
I hope that his birthday is fabulous and that he always know my life is blessed because of him. I wouldn't have it any other way.




7 comments:
What a sweet post Ana!!! Happy Birthday JP....... Love the 'stache by the way lol........come on, grow it back :)
I am also thankful that Jsmes is a part of our family-he adds a little color. I am grateful that you feel that way about him and that you aren't afraid to write about him. Thanks sweetheart.
Hey guys!!! I forgot that Donald and James were only a day apart. I cannot believe how big Jamie is!! Hope you are feeling ok. I'l call soon. Love ya guys, and sweet 'stache!
Happy birthday James!
That was a nice post, Ana. HAPPY BIRTHDAY James!! BTW...I love your family picture on the side of your blog, very cute!! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday James! We sure do love you! It looks like your wife loves you too! She wrote such nice things about you (Way to be Ana). We're happy to know that you both are still in love after all these years!
That's a very sweet post, Ana. Sounds like you married the man of your dreams. I am so glad for you. It seems that your husband and my husband have very similar qualitites. And my husband just had a birthday too, maybe their kindred spirits or something...But I didn't post anything on my blog about my husband for his birthday, what a bad wife I am...But you've inspired me...
Post a Comment