CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July




We've had so much fun over the 4th. We traveled up to Utah as a family because we had to bring Kai up for preschool and I wasn't strong enough to drive him up myself. We decided to make everyove go with us. We left friday mid morning after the church program. We arrived at Grandpa's house around 6 pm. Everybody was there to eat dinner and enjoy the evening. We had a great time visiting with everybody. All the fam was there except Dougie and Stasha and they were really missed. It was fun to have all the grandkids together and see how much they love each other and enjoy playing with one another.




On Saturday we got to go out to Utah Lake and try out Grandpa Kieth's new boat! It was so much fun! Maddy and Kai got to drive the boat....Kai was a little dangerous, he liked to turn really fast and try to give Grandpa Kieth a heart attack. :) But the kids just loved being out on the water. It was fun to play around the boat dock in the water. I didn't want them to get in the water because it was so dirty...but I lost that battle. (Crazy mom!) Malak had so much fun in the water..I think he was supposed to be born a fish because he absolutely loves to be in the water! He was high stepping in the water trying to walk on top of it which cracked us all up. Hariella was very patient when she got all wet from Kai splashing her. And Madelyn went in all the way including her head and was swimming like we were in a pool...yuck!


We loved seeing Ella, Carl and Danielle's new addition. We were also able to see Carl bless her on Sunday. He gave her such a beautiful blessing. Carl has turned into such an amazing man. I am so proud of him and who's he become...you can just feel his spirit and know that he is special. We ate at Danielle's family's house in Nephi after the blessing and that was so fun to spend time with her sweet family. James, Madelyn and Abuela went back to Las Vegas after the luncheon and I decided to stay in Utah for another week with Kai and Malak. I felt like I needed to get Kai comfortable with preschool and enjoy him while I could because he'll be gone for a month going to preschool. He's growing up so fast and becoming a little man...I'm going to miss him!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

Ok Ana,...could you be any cuter? You look so skinny in that picture where you're holding Kai on your back! I love your new choice of background. The pictures you posted are great too! Are you back in Vegas yet?

doodlebug said...

He is a cutie pie and is doing just great in school! You'll have to ask him about going to the DeJong Concert Hall today! We got to ride on the orchestra pit! Thanks for letting him come!!

Kelli said...

Looks like you had a great 4th! It's so good to see your family! I can't believe Carl has kids-he should be a kid himslef still. Man, I feel old!