I saw this on one of my friend's blogs and I thought it would be fun to try...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




9 comments:
This memory thing has turned out to be really fun!
I remember when you first started doing my hair and I only had 2 kids!
I remember you guys came to the show at the Summerlin Library...that was the first time I met James. I also remember when you told me you guys were going throught the Temple. Oh, and Kai and Brookie were born on the same day!
Too bad I can't post the pic on here but I have a great memory WITH proof :)
When we were at the Air Force ball in Vegas and JP fell asleep during the big speech!! Was it the Commander's speech? I can't remember but I DO have proof lol.
Ok...Montpelier, Idaho 1985 (I think) We were going on a bike ride. I was like five years old and you wanted me to sit in the seat on the back of my mom's ten speed. I didn't really want to. But you were(are) my older, cool cousin, so I did it. About a mile down the road, you wrecked and I scraped the crap out of my knee. Don't worry, I'm not mad:) I still love ya!
O.K. two words Ford Pinto (with hot pink windshield wipers-no less) need I say more? Too many fun memories to count!
What a neat idea for a post! Ok,...so here's a memory I have. . . .We came to your home for the first time together over Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. Doug and I were still dating at the time so I felt a little odd at first being there with all your family. The kindness that you and James shared with me helped the oddness disappear. You made me feel at home. I also remember sitting around the dinner table and having each individual person share what they were thankful for. When it was your turn to talk, you shared the deep love and respect you have for James and your family. I remember thinking how divinely special you and your family were and quickly began to admire the wife, mother, and now sister in law that you are to me today!
The one and only memory I have of you is at Grandma Wrights house. You, Katie, Jenny and I were playing in Grandma's jewelry. I was really little probably 4 or 5. I remember you being bossy but I loved it cause I was playing with the older girls. I thought (still do) you were so pretty!!
Um.. Okay.. I kind of have a lot and I have only been in the family for four years! The best memory is probably when we went to Phantom of the Opera and out to eat after. Really though, there are just too many to write! I just love ya!
Better late than never, I remember going up to Grandma's upstairs rooms and finding her lingerie in all those wild colors and putting them on and going down to the kitchen where Grandma gave us apple juice in those jade glasses! That was such a fun day seeing all of Grandma's naughty things that remind me of Blanche Deveroe on Golden Girls...I think all of her Granddaughters have a little Blanche in them!!
So everytime I hear the song by Dee-Lite that came out during our sophmore year, I think of you and I dancing crazily in your basement. Or there is the memory of you cutting my hair short after having Austin and Steve not speaking to me for a couple of days.
Post a Comment