CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vacation in Vegas

James surprised me on Tuesday with a little mini vacation! He got us a hotel room at the Hilton for 2 nights! It was so much fun. I love how you can go on little vacations in this town and never have to leave. James and I went to the hotel on wednesday night alone and went to a delicious dinner at Benihana. I never get sick of Hibachi Table food. We ate ourselves sick and then went to the Sports Book and watched the All-Star game.....I know I'm a good wife. It wasn't my first choice of things to do but he couldn't pay attention anyway knowing that the game was on...so what the heck. After the game we went up to our room and had a good night's sleep for the first time in a long time. We had to get up early the next day because James had to go into work, but I needed to get stuff done at home anyway so we could go back that afternoon. We let Madelyn bring her friend, Taylor. We took them to the pool and let them play for a couple of hours. Malak I think had the most fun! He just loves the water...just like all the kids did at that age. Abuela took him back to the room when he tired out and put him down for a nap. She's been such a lifesaver since she's been here. We went back in and got cleaned up and went to Benihana's again with the whole family to see what Malak would think. He really enjoyed himself...screaming all too often. Thank goodness it was a loud place to begin with.:)
We had a great time and enjoyed our time alone and with the kids. Thanks James!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

You have such a good husband Ana! We love you James! Thanks for taking such good care of your wife!

Erin said...

Oh how wonderful!! What a nice couple days. Psssst... I'm super jealous about Benihana, thats my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world!

jenorme said...

Taylor had the best time! The Hilton and Benihana..hmmmm... she may complain now when we stay at the Comfort Inn and eat at Applebee's on our family vacations. Thanks again!