CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

Maddy invited her Daddy out on Saturday night to the Chapel with all the Activity Day girls and their Dads. They were able to have dinner together that consisted of salad, spaghetti and sauce, and yummy garlic bread. They danced the night away to lots of fun music. Then the highlight of the night came when they got to do each other's hair. When Madelyn's teacher called me I reminded her that James didn't have any hair...so they got very creative! Madelyn attached bows to James' head with corn syrup! He was such a good sport with all that goo dripping down his head. He just sat there and let her do her thing and she enjoyed every minute of it.
I personally think it's a great look for him...

I know it is so important that they get to spend time together. James will be the biggest influence in her life when it comes to the husband she selects and the way she expects to be treated by men. He will help to build her self confidence as she matures into a young woman. I know girls in general need that reassurance constantly from their Dads that they are special and important and I am so glad that Madelyn has a wonderful father that can provide that for her and let her know just how great she is.


4 comments:

jenorme said...

That is hilarious! What a good dad! You are rocking on keeping your blog updated. Keep 'em coming.

jenorme said...

That is hilarious! What a good dad! You are rocking on keeping your blog updated. Keep 'em coming.

Mrs. Wright said...

HA! That's great that James would let her do that! He's a great sport! Madelyn is becoming quite the beautiful young lady! Love you all!

Kelli said...

Love the bows! What a good dad! Madelyn is such a beautiful little girl!