CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Old Friends


By saying Old Friends I mean we are getting OLD!! It was so fun to go to brunch with some of my girlfriends from high school while I was up in Utah for Thanksgiving. They all look just as good as ever and we aren't really getting old...but I can't believe we are going to be 35 this year! Where did the time go? I was grateful that Shannon was pregnant because it meant that some of us were still young enough to have babies. I always have so much fun when I get together with them to reminisce and talk about what's happening in their lives. They have all blessed my life in many ways and helped me become the person that I am today. I am grateful for their friendship and for the ability that we have to continue being friends now when we need it the most! Friends are the best. Thanks girls!

3 comments:

C*K*J said...

You are the best! It was so great to see you and catch up! I can't wait until next time...hopefully in Vegas! :)
Thanks for being in my life and being so amazing! Good luck these next few weeks with everything you have going on! Love you!

Shannon said...

Wow I am huge-normous, I really do need to have this baby, like today! Thanks for always making me feel beautiful under all circumstances.:) Love you and always look forward to your next visit!!
HUGS

A Little Sass said...

It was so great to see you ... as always! I was telling my dad how much I love being with you because your spirit just glows. I can't wait for our girls trip! Keep us posted on all that is happening. Love you!