These are just some random faces that he makes. If you can't figure out his personality just look at all the attitude coming out his ears!! :) This otter pop was being fed to him by Maddy and Kai's swimming coach over the summer, this particular one that he was eating was #6. He would scream and scream until he got another one and Sandy just kept giving in. It was like a drug, as soon as he got it he was fine--but watch out if he was finishing it!
I have to post about how much I love this little boy. He's such a stinker--if I didn't love him, he would be sold to the highest bidder. Lucky for him he always makes me laugh! He doesn't say a single word yet--but he sure can communicate what he's feeling. Generally it's screaming at the top of his lungs or whining as loud as he can until he gets what he wants, but there is no mistaking his needs. He will stand at the top of the stairs and scream until somebody comes to get him... but he used to come down on his own. I spent lots of time teaching him so I wouldn't be worried about him playing in his favorite place, but now he's so dang spoiled he knows what to do to drive everybody crazy so we respond to his every demand.
James loves to give him baths, in fact he does it every night.( I have the best husband ever.) But for some reason James likes to comb his hair this way and it makes him look so ridiculous! Malak knows it's funny because he wrinkles up his little nose and makes faces at us--just for laughs!
Malak and McKay took lots of baths together when we were in St. George and I just think they are so cute together!! They're going to be such good friends!




2 comments:
Such cute pics!
He is so darling. What a contagious smile he has! What is with dad's and their sons hair?
Post a Comment