I don't know if you can really call it a haircut. I just got rid of his mon chee chee looking hair over his ears!! His hair has been so funny. When he was born, he had alot and then lost all of it but a little tuft up on the top. Now he has the curliest and thickest of all my kids. The curls are so tight they are dread locks by the end of the day. He hates getting his hair combed, brushed or even shampooed! He cries hard any time he sees a brush coming his way. I hate to cut too much of it off because it'a actually really cute when it has gel in it, but when it's not taken care of...he has a serious afro! I guess he will have to be trained like the rest of them...it has to be brushed!! It will be fun to see what he ends up with when he's bigger. 





1 comments:
Aaaw, I wish I could come out and have you work on my afro (and give me the secret to your great skin BTW.) Malak is adorable!
Post a Comment