CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Ole Friends



I got to see some of my dear friends from High School while I was visiting in Utah! I wish I could have spent more time visiting with them...I didn't want to say goodbye because there was sooo much to talk about! I wanted to see more of them, but really planned my trip very last minute and didn't give much time for them to shuffle their schedules around. I was grateful for Kim and Shannon who met with me at One Man Diner in Lehi and spent time catching me up on everyone's life! It was soo great to see them and reminisce of our crazy drama days! I really kinda missed out on a lot of the good stuff becuase I was in Beauty School my senior year. I have alot of regrets about trying to grow up too fast and not enjoy my life--but grateful that I am able to reconnect and remember all the fun times we did have! I hope to see ALL of you very soon! Maybe a weekend in Vegas??

9 comments:

C*K*J said...

Aahhh Ana- it was so dang good to see you and reminisce! You look amazing!
I'm looking forward to planning a girl's trip to Vegas! :)

Shannon said...

I loved our quick little brunch it was so good to this face from my childhood(so many memories!), but you're right, it was "way" to short! For sure we will come see you ASAP!! I am feeling much better. You look and sound so great!

Erin said...

I love those pics.... its so fun to catch up with friends!! I hope you had an awesome time!

PS. I sooooo wish I was as brave as you are with your hair. It look so good on you!!!! I wish I could get away with the funkiness you do :)

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

you look darling! I'm sad I missed it. Though, after seeing there were pictures taken.....happy I missed it ;)

Kat said...

I'm sad I missed you! I live like a mile from that diner. You guys look like you had fun and you look fantastic, as always!

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up on all your blogs. They are great! I love you

Kelli said...

All of you girls are so cute! I wish I could've come too. It would've been great to catch up...

Shannon said...

If we are such good ole friends how come you had me sign up for FB, but won't except me as a friend? ya stinker, LOL. BTW we are all trying to plan a trip out your way soon.