We decided to take Jamie a HUGE pizza for lunch today...being the great parents we are of course. Actually what happened was that James slept in this morning and barely got him to seminary in time. He didn't get to eat a decent breakfast and he never eats lunch at school. But he had a soccer game after school today so he would be starving by the time he was supposed to play soccer. James felt horribly guilty so we surprised him and some of his friends with pizza for lunch. He had about 4 friends meet him and we ate in the Principals Conference room. I am so grateful that she likes our child. She kept gushing about him and said she just loved him! We are so glad that he is having a good high school experience and that he has good friends to grow with! We are so glad to be his parents! And he won his soccer game against Cheyenne who is a difficult team-so I guess the pizza worked!
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




4 comments:
What fun parents you are. I bet he felt great about that. And yeah for winning the game!!!
You guys are lucky that you have him but he is lucky to have you guys for parents. You guys are too cute!
What an AWESOME dad! You sure did pick a good one Ana! So glad you guys had fun in Idaho and were able to get in some good bonding time.
That's so awesome! What a great idea!!!
Can I have a pizza lunch next week? I'll give you a little notice since I'm sorta far away lol!
Post a Comment