CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Hunting
















So last monday James had the day off work for Columbus Day so we decided to take the boys to the Pumpkin Patch. It was kinda sad because I really like to do things with the whole family but realize if we don't do it when we have the chance--nobody will be involved. I realized that the little boys could pick out the pumpkins but everybody could help decorate them and it would be a family activity!! Just funny how life continually changes as a mom as your kids keep growing...you gotta roll with the punches!

So when we pulled up we should have realized it probably wasn't the best day to go because we were the only people there. When we got out of the car the wind was blowing sooo bad that they couldn't even have any of the blow up slides going or anything. It was a little sparse on activites, but we made the most of it and just fed the greedy goats! Malak was hilarious when we put him down. He would run in circles screaming and running from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to pick them all up! He just kept saying ewwww and ohhhh. I wish the dang kid would talk!!! He has such amazing communication skills..but I can pretty much understand anything!! So we picked out our pumpkins, fed the goats and went home! Short and sweet and to the point!



These pictures crack me up because their true personalities are shining through!! Kai is pretty mellow and up for anything most of the time...But watch out for Malak!! You never know exactly what you're getting with this kid but you better bet it won't be easy!!

2 comments:

MarjAnn said...

Isn't it interesting how life changes. . . I'm learning that lesson too!

Lisa said...

These pictures are the best! Malak cracks me up. I love you guys and your family. The Pemberton's are the best parents!

Lisa Evans