CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

National Honor Society






Jamie was inducted into the National Honor Society a couple of weeks ago and I was able to go and watch the ceremony. There were about 4 kids from our ward that were involved as well. It is great to see these amazing young men and women participating in these programs that will help them with leadership skills and organization. It is a program that they have to donate their time to helping the community and things like that. He was selected because of his GPA and his involvement with other activities. He again is such an AMAZING kid--I know you are all sick of my gushing about my son but there is never anything bad to write about! He truly is such a great kid and I am consistently reminded of that on a daily basis! I can only hope that the next 3 turn out as good as the 1st! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Jamie=he has definitely matured into a great young man. I am so glad he is my grandson.

deveney said...

Way to go Jaime! Congratulations!

Mrs. Wright said...

I'll never get sick of you 'gushing' about your children. You have a lot to be proud of. I don't think you have to apologize for recognizing strengths and accomplishments of your children. They're all great! We are so proud of you Jamie!