I have such great friends that I work with. I have worked with some of these girls for over 8 years and love them very much. We all try to get together at least once a month to spend time together, usually with our kids but this time we went to Red Rock pool without them. It was so nice. We all have birthdays really close together and so instead of spending lots of money on each other we just all went to the pool one day and had a cabana to relax in. It was a great way to spend the day.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago





2 comments:
Look at you! You look AMAZING!
Um ya, cuz you're all hot! I would be like "really? cant we do it indoors?" I want the girls hair next to you! You look great and how fun for you :)
Post a Comment