CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26, 2010

The World of Malak

I'm not really sure what world he lives in but I got a kick out of this..





I went to check on him while he was using the bathroom because he always shuts the door and lets us all know he's "pooping" and we should stay out. I don't know why his underwear ended up on his head but it really is kind of a regular thing for him. He doesn't like underwear...never has. It's not uncommon to find him in the morning with absolutely no clothes on and saluting the world.
Then after the "pooping" episode both boys come downstairs dressed like this?? What? Captain Underpants was the name they were bearing and laughing the whole time!


Sorry the pictures are so blurry...taken by my cell phone in horrible lighting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving us a good laugh! Kieth and I both had a good one. That Malak is something else and so special. I really miss him! But then I miss all of you!!!