CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Conversation Hearts

Have any of you moms taken the time lately to read what "conversation hearts" say these days?? Text me, fax me--how does this apply to conversation?? I'm just trying to figure it out... Maybe this is why my teenager has over 6,000 text messages on his phone every month??

4 comments:

jenorme said...

So do teenagers still talk on the phone as much now that there is texting? Just curious.

Erin said...

Hahaha! I haven't even paid attention! I can't even say anything though because I am a textaholic! I'd MUCH rather text than chat on the phone lol.

Courtrion said...

.......dear lord, even when i was single the most i went through was 1,000 in a month. nowadays with me and my wife together we go through about 300....

Erica and Curtis said...

You know, I have never thought about that and I have not read those in a long time! I am sure they have changed alot. That is crazy. Now you have stemmed my curiosity, I will have to go tear a box open just to get a laugh out of the "modern" conversation hearts!