CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I can't believe...

I can't believe how handsome my little guy is underneath all this hair!! I have been thinking about cutting Malak's hair for quite some time now because he cries every time I have to comb it and it breaks my heart! I have been scared to do it because there is just so much hair, I knew he would look so different! But today I had to do my girlfriend's hair and she helped me decide to just do it!! So I gave him a very short haircut that he cried the whole way through-but we got through it and he emerged a handsome little boy! He looks so grown up and big! You can really see his adorable little face now that he doesn't have a huge afro. I guess with spring coming it was as good of time as any....
Everybody freaked out when they saw it--they couldn't believe I actually did it! I think he looks great-I instantly loved it.

10 comments:

deveney said...

It looks great! He looks like a handsome little man :) You guys have such beautiful kids!

Erin said...

Awwww he is sooooooooooo sweet!!! Look at that cutie pie face! I remember going through crying haircuts. I'm surprised my boys didn't lose fingers at some points trying to keep their hair from being cut lol.
Awesome pics!!

Anonymous said...

to cute!!

The Wright's said...

He looks SOOO cute! I LOVE it!

Jenny C said...

Cute!! He looks like Kai Kai. I miss you. I got your email about Maddy's baptism. I need to talk with the old amn, but I will let you know either way!

MarjAnn said...

I think he looks more like Kai with it short- and he looks much older!

Mrs. Wright said...

Holy Cow! What a shocker! He looks so different. He certainly looks a lot more like Kai with his hair short. I hope you had a fun trip. I'm anxious to see some pictures of it all! =0)

Kelli said...

What I can't believe is how stinkin' cute he is with or without hair! And I see SO much of you in him! He's adorable!

Krista said...

Wow..I agree. He looks a lot like Kai now! Too cute.

Priscilla said...

Oh he is not a little baby anymore

So sweet