James loves to comb Malak's hair down the middle when he's in the bath...then he goes to sleep on it and it looks like this when he wakes up!! Do you see any similarities with Mayor Augustus from Who-ville???
One of my friends at church has called Malak "Kramer" ever since he was little. He had a full head of hair when he was born but lost everything except a little tuft on the top...thus Kramer. I have to admit this kid has the craziest hair of them all....he just cries when I have to comb it out!
That is funny! I think that it is cool that he can do those kind of impressions! I loved having big hair in high school! Are you going to let him grow an afro when he gets older?
2 comments:
How CUTE is he!?! Some kids get all the hair and it just aint fair!
That is funny! I think that it is cool that he can do those kind of impressions! I loved having big hair in high school! Are you going to let him grow an afro when he gets older?
Post a Comment