CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sadie Hawkins




I didn't think the time would come when I would be posting about Jamie's dating life--but it's so fun--I have to share!!
He got asked to Sadie Hawkins by the cutest girl named Madi Schraft. She is his age and they met at EFY a few years ago. She recognized him and realized that they were in the same stake so they became buddies and have just gotten to be better friends over time--now I think they like each other...!
She made him a poster with Tootsie Rolls all over it and said something about "rolling with her to Sadies". It was cute. We answered her by baking her favorite cake and putting icing on the top that said yes. We also bought her a dozen red roses and dropped it off at her work before she got there.
She picked Jamie up this morning at 7:45 am to start their date--I think they are going to "Jump on It" for the morning and then doing a Scavenger Hunt on the Strip during the day. Then drop him off to get dressed and back to her house for a BBQ and pictures. Then the dance and roasting marshmellows at a friends house afterwards. She gave me all the details earlier and it sounds like so much fun! Although the weather here is horrible today--it's been raining all morning! Madi has been hanging out with us a little bit and she is really cute! I like her personality alot and she seems very grounded--a good pick!! I'll update more when I get James' side of the date!! And pics to come...

1 comments:

jenorme said...

I love Madi! She is in my ward and even though she was never technically one of my Activity Days girls, she always came along to help Cecilia. I deem her worthy of hanging out with Jamie. :)