CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kai's Fashion Sense




Kai thought he was being so amazing one day when I told him to run upstairs and get dressed. Normally he whines a bit when he has to do anything by himself, so I was grateful that he was actually doing what he was asked. The night before I had cleaned out the boys' closet to get ready for school and had put down all of Malak's 3T clothes...and this is what they look like on Kai! He was so proud of himself for finding a "matching" outfit. In fact when he ran downstairs he was yelling, "Look Mom- I match!!" I couldn't stop laughing because he looked so hilarious! Then he insisted that these were his clothes!! "They were on my side of the closet!" Which is the absolute truth because I had forgot to move them. When I finally had him convinced that they were Malak's clothes-he started laughing and making funny poses for me!! What a hoot!

0 comments: