CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Malak's Best Friend




Yes, you guessed it---MAX! Malak beats up this dog incessantly--he tries all his new moves on the helpless dog. I am so grateful Max is so tolerant of him. Max is actually the best dog in the whole world. Kai was about this age when we got Max and Kai did the same thing to him. So he's been through 2 rough kids and come out alive. He is always willing to share in the happiness of our family and the chaos. I forget what a great dog he is until somebody comments on him or I see other pets and the way they act. I am very grateful for him. This was supposed to be about how adorable Malak was, but it's turned into a tribute to Maxy!

I took these pictures because this is Malak's favorite thing to do--sit at the top of the stairs with Max and play with him. He lays on him or walks on him or just sits there and hits him until I can intervene. Gotta love those boys!!

0 comments: