Malak has decided that he likes baby dolls. Madelyn was sitting on the couch with her Baby Alive and Malak came right next to her and sat down and stole her baby from her. It was the funniest thing I have seen. He was kissing the doll and holding her so well. Maddy tried to take it away from him a couple of times, and he freaked!! It was so cute to see my baby holding another baby. Reality set in that he really is our last one and he's going to be spoiled rotten. Why are the last ones always spoiled?? Maddy is such a good big sister and really helps me alot with Malak. She's very mothering to him and always wants to help. I know I can trust her to be kind and nice to Malak and she takes great pride being the big sister. Now how can I get her to act that way with Kai....??
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




2 comments:
That is so sweet! I think my kitchen set gets the most use from the little boys that come to my house. I still have a blackmail pic of Kristian Rice in the Minnie Mouse costume kicking a soccer ball. What a cutie pie.
How adorable!! I was actually about to post something similar with Jordyn. We have a few babies and she has claimed one for herself. She gives her loves and kisses. Too cute.
Post a Comment