Well I had to take Malak back to the doctor a couple of weeks ago to check on his little tongue--I know it's been a while but I'm trying to catch everybody up on our life so bear with me. I took him in for his appointment and couldn't get over how cute he was acting! Thank goodness I had my camera! We were in the waiting room and office longer than we even saw the doctor. He came in, looked under his tongue and said, "oh, it looks great! You're done." And left the room. Okay--I guess we'll leave then....talk about bedside manner---he has none!! The only reason we go to this doctor is because he is the best in town, but he should really get some classes on personality! I'm so grateful that this is all over with. I can already hear sounds that he wasn't making before and am positive that this won't affect him over the long run. He won't have any speech delays or anything else.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




1 comments:
Those are really cute pictures of him. I'm glad he's doing so well!
Post a Comment