CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

3rd day...no Bobo!!

I can't believe that it has been this easy. We got rid of Malak's pacifier about 3 days ago. The same day he started crawling out of his crib. Although thankfully he hasn't crawled out since! I thought he was going to kick and scream about the bobo, but he's done surprisingly well. I thought I would have it gone by nursery time (18 months), but I wasn't ready. We all know pacifiers are more about the mom than the baby, and I loved being able to plug what was coming out of his mouth!! But, I've repented and realized it's only going to get harder to take it away the longer I procrastinated! He's actually stopped asking for it and just goes right to bed now. Thank goodness this hasn't pulled my heart right out. It's hard being tough on your last little one!! I want to keep him little as long as possible.....but any of you that know Malak--he's far from little! 35 pounds and counting. Alot of people have said just this week that he seems to have turned into a little boy instead of a baby. So I guess there's no more wishing to keep him small forever--he's already big!!

0 comments: