Malak has to be my biggest whiner! I know he doesn't know how to talk very well yet, but I can't understand the whining any better!!! All of my kids to some extent have been annoying when they whine, but I think I'm less tolerant of Malak..why is that?? I've almost decided to give him one more nap in the late evenings because from 4-6 pm we are all miserable!! He thinks he has to be held during the busiest part of the day and then whines when I can't lug his 35 pounds around because my shoulder is pulling away from its' socket!! :) He is such a cutie pie and actually tries to stop when I tell him to..it lasts for a few minutes but always starts up again!! Oh, how I love him, though!!! I know one day I will miss all these things about him.
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe Kraft Canada
7 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment