CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nae Nae's Wedding


Jason and JaNae Simper (don't ya like the ring of that?)
First of all, I can't believe my baby sister is married!! I went through so many emotions over the weekend, but the one I felt the most was pride. I am so proud of who she is becoming and the wonderful mother she will be. Russel and Rylee are so blessed to have a step-mom as amazing as she is. JaNae is the kind of person that loves unconditionally. She loves my children like they were her own and I know she will be able to love her stepsons the same way. They will never know the difference. She was such a beautiful bride and was just radiant on her wedding day!!
Where's Hariella?
We left really early on Friday morning to be able to help as much as possible before the wedding and the kids had the day off school anyway for teacher development. We went to the church to help set up because the wedding, luncheon and reception were all in the same place. I felt like we lived at the church for 2 days, but it was nice and comfortable. My mom did such an awesome job at getting everything ready for the reception. I was very proud of her talents and organization to make everything run smoothly. I was also grateful for JaNae's simpleness because everything was so beautiful but easy. The reception just looked beautiful!!

While everybody set up in the cultural hall- I was doing hair out in the foyer--is that illegal?? I didn't want to be stuck at home while everyone was helping at the church--I wanted to be involved so I knocked 2 birds out with 1 stone by combining the activities! I think I cut 5 heads and colored JaNae's hair so she would look gorgeous for the wedding!!

We woke up early on Saturday to get ready for the wedding at noon. I did JaNae's hair and makeup as well as my moms. I looked a sight because I paid no attention to myself--but I told them that the wedding couldn't start until I got MY makeup on!!

The ceremony was beautiful--but my favorite part was when Jamie played a song by Josh Gracin called "Unbelieveable". He put his own take on it and remade it beautifully!! I admire his awesome talent. JaNae hadn't told him what she wanted until Wednesday before the wedding and the music isn't in print so Jamie just downloaded it from Itunes and figured it out himself...what a talented musician! The ceremony and reception were just amazing and it was a great day to spend with family. I've been up to Utah 3 times in the last month and have really enjoyed the time spent with my family. I wish I lived closer to them so I could see them regularly.

5 comments:

jenorme said...

Can you cut my hair after church...meet me in the foyer. ;) Your sister looks beautiful and I am still wondering how Jamie can impress me more than he already has. I have been telling the Schraft family (Jamie's Sadies date) how much I love the Pembertons.

Erin said...

Love the pictures!!! The "girl" silly pic is super cute! Jamie is so talented, amazing!

Jenny C said...

It was so fun to see you! I love you and miss you! I know I told you this already, but you looked so hot!

deveney said...

Wow Jamie! Thanks for the update Ana, I loved all the beforehand pics of decorating and doing hair and make-up...sounds like it was a great day! I'm so happy for JaNae.

Shannon said...

I'm sad I missed you, I'm sure it was crazy!! Congrats Janae you look stunning!!