I can't believe it's been 2 years since Ben left on his mission to England. He was such a little boy when he left and he's really turned into a MAN!! He is so spiritual and mature--it's great to see how a mission can develop our young men. Ben didn't talk very much before he left --sometimes you forgot he was even in the room, but now he's fully conversational. It's great to hear about all his experiences on his mission--and he's really not too weird having just come home;)
Malak just fell in love with Ben. At the reception he just clung onto Ben and actually fell asleep on his shoulder. I tried to take him a few times but he wanted nothing to do with me...he only wanted Ben. Kai also has a special place for Ben--he talked about him alot while he was gone on his mission. Usually Kai is pretty shy but when he saw Ben for the first time--he just ran to him and gave him a big hug!! It melted my heart because I know how much Kai adores Ben. It's wonderful to have him home--I'm trying to get him to come spend a week or so with us in Vegas--we'll whip him into shape out here!
We weren't able to be at the airport when he got home on Thursday night before JaNae's wedding, but most of the family was there. I'm so glad they were able to recieve him and let him know how much he was missed. I know Kieth is happy to have his baby home!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment