CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend with Tia Robyn

My dearest friend Robyn came out to visit us this weekend from Denver. I met Robyn when I was 18 and we have been best friends ever since. There is 5 years between us--she is the older one and expecting her first baby!! I finally feel like I can help teach her a thing or two. I feel very indebted to her for all of her love during some difficult periods in my life. I am so grateful that I had somebody as wonderful as her to look after me and just love me despite my shortcomings. We lived together for about 3 or 4 years before I got married and I attribute some of my good qualities to her. She's been a great friend to me and now she's a great aunt to my children. They just adore her!
The girls got to spend the day together on Saturday going shopping! We headed down to the outlet mall and had a great time. Maddy and Robyn are 2 peas in a pod fooling around. I had gone into the dressing room to try something on and this is what I walked out to see....
We went to dinner at "On the Border" and had a great time reminiscing about old times and remembering all the crazy stuff we used to do. We had to keep it G rated because the little ears were all around us. But they laughed at some of Tia's stories. She really captivates young people because she is so fun and energetic! She is a going to be a fabulous mommy! I can't wait to meet that little one in her belly and tattle on his/her mommy when it gets big enough to listen to my stories!! Payback is on the way!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like alot of fun! I wish we'd spent more time together when I lived there. I love the pic of you, JP and Malak, its so cute! I like your Michael Jackson jacket ;)

Mrs. Wright said...

Cute super-model poses! I, like you, just love getting together with old friends and reflecting on the good ol' days!?